Upgrade

Ben and I have a wedding to attend in Texas this October and that means I need to have a cute new outfit! And I got one.....for $20! Here's how:

The necklace I've had since I was 4 or 5 when my Grandma Dorothy passed away and I got her old jewelry box and the few items in it. One of said items was this necklace.

I've always wanted to wear the necklace but never liked the color or the length. So after hanging on to it for 20+ years (wow, that's weird to say!!) I finally made the changes for it to be wearable by spray painting the amber beads burgundy.



The shoes (which I forgot to do a 'before' and 'after') I've had for a few years. They were your standard peep toe Mary Jane for a few bucks at Payless. I also spray painted them burgunday.

The dress I picked up at Peebles for about $20 after a wonderful 40% coupon and my amazing 20% associate's discount! : )

Put that all together and I have my 'new' outfit for just $20!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Engineering Domestically. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.