Hideously Pink

There's a reason why our front porch is nothing more than storage space. It's a pink beast!! And I'm determined to change that. Here are a few semi-before pictures for you (I had already begun priming when I remembered to document).






I love beadboarding! But I would prefer it anywhere but the ceiling. It's been a bugger to paint!

I recognize this linoleum....... Oh that's right, it's the same linoleum that was installed on every square inch of the floor in my parents' Victorian house when it was a nursing home many, many decades ago. Must have been popular stuff back in the day. Can't wait to cover it.

The painting is well under way but it's going to be a long process. I'll let you see it when I'm finished! :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Engineering Domestically. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.