V-Day Project #1

One of five Valentine's Day projects is complete!

Here's the 5x7 frame from Hobble Lobby. I love this frame.

Next, I cut a piece of cardboard and covered it with the fabric.

I almost went with burlap. But I found this nicer burlap look-alike.

Into the frame it goes. The glass is behind it.

The buttons, from Wal-Mart, were $.78 per sheet. I bought 4 little sheets.

It took me a while to get it the way I wanted. I used hot glued to attach the buttons. But being the perfectionist that I am I kept pulling up the buttons and regluing them. But look how cute it turned out!

Tah-dah! One down, four to go :)


Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Engineering Domestically. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.